Weight Loss & Detox Guide
The I-SLIM Body Contouring Treatment promotes weight loss, burns calories, increases metabolism, reduces cellulite, minimizes stretch marks and detoxifies the body. Just a single 60- minute session in the I-SLIM can burn thousands of calories.
Infrared heat is scientifically proven for effective weight loss and body contouring. This treatment encourages detoxification, microcirculation and elimination of unwanted stored body fat.
Poor lymphatic and venous circulation is at the heart of most health and beauty issues, including poor skin, excess weight, cellulite, and stretch marks. The iSLIM increases metabolism, nutrients flow, blood flow, decongests blocked passageways and genuinely improves the user health, which eventually leads to fat loss, reduction in the appearance of cellulite and better overall health. You will feel smooth, toned and sexy skin. Your body fat percentage will drop, and with repeated use, your weight loss will be dramatic!
Fat and Weight Loss
Weight loss is among the most popular benefits provided by infrared heat therapy. A broad range of benefits have been documented by extensive clinical research that supports weight loss through the use of immersive far infrared therapy provided by the FIT Bodywrap System.
Calories are consumed by sweating and 3-5 times more sweating can be induced by a FIT Bodywrap session compared to just exercise.
Infrared can get your metabolism rebalanced by speeding up the rate at which calories are burned directly even after the session is over.
Dr.Flickstein, who is the Clinical Director of FIT Bodywrap, states that cellulite is just fat under the skin that has a tendency to have a bumpy appearance since it pushes up against connective tissue, which causes the skin over it to pucker. Cellulite is combated by the infrared heat that is delivered via the FIT Bodywrap in these ways:
Fat becomes water-soluble at an approximate 100.5 degrees F body temperature and may melt through it being broken up into small particles. Then these can be purged out of the body from infrared-induced sweating.
Dr. Flickstein has been able to discover through his infrared studies that infrared is ability help cellulite's appearance by improving its ability for rebuilding collagen connective tissue. When collagen is stronger, it can help with rearranging the fat deposits away from the skin's surface and each other, to help prevent cellulite from accumulating further.
Studies that Dr. Flickstein reviewed showed that sweat that is produced as part of infrared sessions may contain as much as 20% of toxins and fats. This compares to 3-5% that is lost during a traditional workout or sauna session!
One of the leading ways of eliminating toxins from your body that it absorbs on a daily basis is the full-body infrared immersion.
The sweating process can also help with releasing pollutants from the body, however infrared sweat is somewhat different in that it may contain toxins that are somewhat more difficult to release, such as heavy metals, ammonia, sulfuric acid, nicotine, and alcohol.
Where there is an excessive build up of toxins in the body you can experience recurrent mood swings, signs of allergy, pains, aches, and sickness.
A heating pad has been used by many people to ease their body pain. It has been well documented that heat can be effective in pain relief management. The penetrating heat of the FIT Bodywrap may result in therapeutic benefits immediately through tissue oxygenation and increased blood flow.
It has been established by clinical research that an infrared treatment like a FIT Bodywrap session may increase flow by 5-7 quarts per minute up to 13 quarts per minute. So throughout a session, there may be a great deal of oxygen and nutrient-rich blood flow which may help with relieving pain and healing the body.
Infrared directly acts on irritated nerve endings. There was a study conducted in 2008 that showed that the pain levels for chronic pain patients was reduced by almost 70% after having their first infrared therapy session.
A profound sense of relaxation is produced by a FIT Bodywrap session. It is estimated by the American Institute of Stress that 75% to 90% of visits to see a primary care physicians relate to a problem with stress. Therefore, relaxing in infrared's soothing rays can help to promote improved health and wellness. It has also been shown by scientific evidence that immersive infrared thermotherapy such as from FIT Bodywrap can help to maintain healthy cortisol levels which raise blood pressure and heart rate.
Studies have suggested that infrared stimulates cell tissue production and the rapid promotion of blood and skin tissue regeneration.
Infrared heat that is utilized in FIT Bodywrap may be helpful with various aging factors like skin elasticity loss, uneven skin pigmentation, and wrinkling.
Expelling the usually difficult-to-remove organic acids and heavy metals from sweat's stress overloads can help to rebalance both metabolism and digestion that may adversely impact the appearance of your skin.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Drink water - 1 quart of water for every 50 pounds in body weight.
- Eat a meal rich in protein. Eat until you are full, but not to excess.
- Exfoliate your body, but don't apply any lotion.
- Immediately before treatment use the restroom.
- Your results will be enhanced if you have a vibratory massage prior to the iSLIM. Any kind of vibration magnetic electronic, suction skin stimulation will work. (For an extra fat burning and muscle-toning treatment try out our 10-minute session of Vibra Nano power plate!)
- A majority of fat and weight loss takes place during the final part of the treatment when a majority of the sweating occurs.
- Always stay wrapped in a black for the entire session, and stay in a few minutes at the end so that your body temperature can go back to normal slowly, and to avoid getting lightheaded when you come out of your session.
- During the final 3 to 5 minutes of your treatment, massage and knead areas where you want to get rid of fat.
- FIT Booster Spray is a type of scientifically formulated slimming and anti-cellulite infusion that is used. Its powerful ingredients help with activating detoxification, inhibiting new fat accumulation, stimulating fat breakdown, reducing cellulite and enhancing microcirculation. The moisture intensive solution also helps with reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- In between treatments, it is very important that results be maintained through following a healthy and well-balanced diet. Avoid soda, refined sugars and processed foods. Drink as much water as you can.
- Exercise is another important aspect of enhancing your iSLIM results. It is ideal to work outright after an iSLIM session since it allows the melting off of even more mobilized fat.
- In between iSLIM sessions, it is recommended to do cardiovascular exercises that increase your heart rate.
- For larger people, breaking through all of the layers of fat does take time. Obesity deteriorates lymphatic and capillary circulation, so to improve them does take several sessions. Treatments should take place more often (3 to 4 times a week). Each time your results will continue to get better!